1. Avoid tweezing in between appointments to keep the best long-term shape.
2. Avoid makeup and cleansers around the brow area for 24 hours following your appointment to keep irritation down.
3. Avoid long periods of exposure to sunlight, tanning beds, saunas and swimming for 24 hours.
4. Avoid exfoliating, anti-aging products and self-tanning products around brow area for three days before and after your service.
5. Avoid touching your brow area after your treatment. Touching puts oil and bacteria on the area and can clog pores.
6. If you get your brows tinted, they can fade faster depending on how often they are washed.
7. Should you experience swelling, itchiness, rashes, bruising, skin grazing or cuts after a service, let your stylist know so that they can inform you on the correct procedure to follow. Be honest with your questions and concerns, feedback is appreciated!
Keep checking in to find out the latest news, discounts, freebies and more!