1. Avoid tweezing in between appointments to keep the best long-term shape.
2. Avoid makeup and cleansers around the brow area for 24 hours following your appointment to keep irritation down.
3. Avoid long periods of exposure to sunlight, tanning beds, saunas and swimming for 24 hours.
4. Avoid exfoliating, anti-aging products and self-tanning products around brow area for three days before and after your service.
5. Avoid touching your brow area after your treatment. Touching puts oil and bacteria on the area and can clog pores.
6. If you get your brows tinted, they can fade faster depending on how often they are washed.
7. Should you experience swelling, itchiness, rashes, bruising, skin grazing or cuts after a service, let your stylist know so that they can inform you on the correct procedure to follow. Be honest with your questions and concerns, feedback is appreciated!
Hair grows at an average of 1/2 inch per month. Typically, taking vitamins and minerals, along with a healthy diet, can sometimes speed up hair growth. If you are looking for another way to get long locks fast, perhaps you should look into castor oil! Castor oil has. Atrial antibacterial and antifungal properties and is high in Vitamin E, minerals, proteins, and Omega 6 and 9 fatty acids. It's unusually high ricinoleoc acid ratio makes it beneficial to skin and hair. To find out more, click below!
Do you ever wonder if you're using the right brush? Let this guide help you pick the perfect one for you!
Thanksgiving is just one week away!! Are you ready for it? You've got the turkey, the potatoes, stuffing and pie, but do you feel like you're forgetting something? Did you remember you?!? Does your hair need freshened up? Maybe a root touch up? How about your fingers and toes? Do they need a cute fall color? Let us know if we can help with your to do list!
We can help you find a flattering brow shape or just clean up what you already have. We also can tint your brows, which will help define them and make it easier to fill in. Call, text or click below to book an appointment!